We are recruiting IT /TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT to be posted in our assignments country wide.
IT / TECHNICIAN – 1 POSITION
- Diploma in IT from a recognized institution.
- Able to install CCTV, and other security programs .
- Fluency in both oral and written English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- At least 2 years’ Experience in a busy office.
Responsibilities for the IT /TECHNICIAN Job
- Provide technical support to end-users within the organization.
- Create, initiate and develop desktop computing environment in an organization.
- Install software programs and applications.
- Determine, identify and troubleshoot technical problems relating to software and hardware.
- Install and configure software programs and applications.
- Execute tests and debug programs.
- Maintain and manage workstations, servers, printers and scanners and other related equipment.
- Ensure quality hardware and software support for end-users.
- Interconnect workstations, terminals and existing data networks.
- Use client management tools effectively to maintain workstations and servers.
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their application by 27/9/2019.
BABS SECURITY GROUP
Waiyaki Way, Next to Communication Authority of Kenya, Opposite Kianda School,
P.O Box 4380-00200, Nairobi,
Or Send through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com